A wide range of Hollywood cinema-quality video services are currently being deployed for commercial use.
For entertainment, here are a couple of short films produced by my wife and I for a client with a beautiful 50,000 acre horse ranch in Texas:
This Tom & Frankie, the owners of the huge ranch as a dedication to their many years of life together – sadly, Tom passed away from cancer just a few short weeks after this was filmed.
This is Dennis, his wife Helen, and his brother Ricky. They kindly lended their horses and expertise so that the dedication video could be created; Tom hadn't been on a horse in 30 years.
However, on a more commercially-minded note – only truly high quality video can make a business stand out amongst today's enormous competition.
Here's a real estate video we completed recently to market a $1 million country home, using cinematic techniques:
My capability for a specialized product aimed at the high-end architecture, real estate, and tourism markets would include:
- Video produced utilizing top medium format Leica bodies and distortion free lenses for a uniquely sophisticated aesthetic appeal.
- Camera rigs fully stabilized in state of the art three-axis motorized gimbals to provide the ultimate in smooth footage.
- Aerial drone photography & videography to supplement traditional film with a countless variety of more extreme perspectives.
- True studio grade portable strobe lighting used to balance complicated exposures and bring out details veiled in shadow.
- Dramatically filmed interviews, voiceovers, and audio tracks to tie the overall video together in a cohesive manner.
- Professional film editing, color grading, and post production all performed under industry best practices.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in becoming a participating client in this new endeavor.